From Troop 573, Woodinville, WA
Page 90 - 91 -- Eagle Scout Requirements
To be an Eagle Scout you must
1. Be active in your troop and patrol for at least six months as a Life Scout.
2. Show Scout spirit.
3. Earn a total of 24 merit badges, including the following: First Aid, Citizenship in the Community, Citizenship in the Nation, Citizenship in the World, Communications, Safety, Emergency Preparedness or Lifesaving, Environmental Science, Personal Management, And Personal Fitness or Swimming or Sports
4. While a Life Scout, serve actively in one of the positions listed in Requirement 5 for Star Scout.
5. While a Life Scout, plan, develop, and give leadership to others in a service project helpful to your religious institution, school, or town. This project must be approved by your Scoutmaster and troop committee before you start.
6. Take part in a personal growth agreement conference.
Patrol leader, junior assistant Scoutmaster, scribe, den chief, quartermaster, librarian, member of the leadership corps, senior patrol leader, assistant senior patrol leader, or instructor.